CRBI is searching for true water heroes!
Do you know of an individual, organization, or company that should be recognized for their great work protecting water in the upper Coosa River basin? Nominate them for a Riverkeeper Award! CRBI reviews all nominations at the beginning of each year and celebrates the winners at our Riverkeeper Awards Celebration & Annual Meeting held each Spring.
Nominate your water hero in one of the following categories:
- Sustainability (waste reduction, energy efficiency, resource conservation, etc.)
- Innovation (new products, processes or services that protect natural resources)
- Water Conservation (efforts to use water more efficiently)
- Land Protection (efforts to protect sensitive lands)
- Outdoor Recreation (efforts to improve opportunities to explore and understand natural areas)